Ideas and Insights
Join Tim Dalmau and Steve Zuieback in a special Leadership Master Class in either San Diego, California on October 16 and 17, 2014.
This is a rare opportunity for top leaders in organizations who are committed to implementing changes to create more profound and immediate results in their organizations and are interested in exploring their leadership theory of practice.
The most powerful leaders have an explicit “theory of practice” that they consciously operate from as they make decisions, how they engage in challenging situations and how they build and coach other people. A theory of practice is a set of assumptions, hypotheses and principles that have been developed through their experience about what works and doesn’t work.
This Leadership Master Class will take participants through a series of experiences, dialogues and coaching conversations that will result in a completed theory of practice for each person. Participants will receive a packet of information prior to the course to better prepare and focus them for the experience.
The Leadership Master Class is for leaders and executives in any setting, be it education, health care, manufacturing, or professional services. No matter where or how you lead people this class will be for you and will deliver to you direct benefits, insights and skills. The role of leaders in the positive transformation of whole systems will be a core aspect of these events.
You can expect to
- Understand the Leadership Conversations Framework
- Understand core leadership models that inform your Theory of Practice.
- Identify beliefs and values that inform effective leadership practices.
- Develop your own leadership Theory of Practice.
- Connect with a network of effective leaders.
Tim and Steve will
- Draw on various leadership models successful across multiple industry sectors.
- Work with the real issues faced by the participants
- Include small and large group work
- Be limited to a small number of participants to maximize learning and focus on real issues.
This training will be held at:
Marina Village, San Diego, California. You will receive more information about accommodations and restaurants in the area after you have completed the registration process.
– See more at: http://www.stevezuieback.com/trainings/advanced-training-workshops/developing-your-leadership-theory-of-practice/#sthash.5QxEvbUf.dpuf
Venue: This Master Class will be held at Marina Village, San Diego, California. You will receive more information about accommodation and restaurants after completing the registration process.